We encourage and support the repair, remodel, and enhancement of homes and landscaping within the Saguaro Bloom community. Any exterior changes to your home and landscaping require approval before work starts. Homeowners must submit a design review application for review to the Saguaro Bloom Design Review Committee and obtain written approval prior to beginning any modifications.
We know the process can feel intimidating, but we're here to help. Please review the information below and reach out to the Association at any point during the process for help.
Below are some resources to assist you in designing the exterior of your home up to community standards:
Submitting a Request
- Fill out an Architectural Review Application
- If applicable, include the appropriate worksheet(s): Front Yard or Rear Yard.
- Please include a drawing of all projects with dimensions, setbacks, and measurements; review the Saguaro Bloom Residential Design Guidelines for confirmation.
After your completed application and worksheet(s) are received, the Design Review Committee has up to 30 days to review architectural requests. All requests are processed in the order they are received. The Saguaro Bloom Architectural Design Guidelines allow for a 60-day completion once the request has been approved. For additional help, please review the Submitting an ARC Request document.
- Include a drawing and/or picture of your request.
- Make sure the names of the plants/trees/shrubs are included and are from the Approved Plant List or Low Water Use Plant List.
- Review the Prohibited Plant List.
- Include all dimensions, setbacks, and measurements for everything in your request.